Forum 12018-12-16T05:05:17+00:00

Hi.  

rebecca1
(@rebecca1)
29/03/2023 4:13 pm  

This is the case with all tender writing services: they have a large list of services. Since writers can bid on any order they like, the service has no problem letting you order anything.

If you need an entire dissertation with a deadline of twelve hours, you can order it. But that doesn't mean that anyone will bid on it. No one will probably like your project. But even if you get a few bids, they won't come from writers with relevant experience.

I've checked the profiles of most writers. One, named Elite Writer and described as an "intelligent, intelligent and dedicated professional essay writer," wrote on topics from the humanities, medicine and health care, business and finance, engineering, computer science, agriculture, physical science, architecture and many other niches that have nothing to do with each other. There is no information about the writer's education. As for the ratings these writers receive, I assume they are bogus. I rated my writer with one star. It had no effect on how their "performance" was presented on the site. 

Price Review

The minimum price set for essays with a deadline of two weeks is $11 per page. You cannot select a quality level to see a flexible price on this factor. Only the due date changes the minimum price. For a deadline of six hours, it is $17 per page.

I ordered an essay with a deadline of 2 days. The minimum price for such an order is $13. However, I did not receive such a low rate. The lowest price was $25 per page. It's still affordable. I just want to say that students can be fooled by initial expectations.

There are no discounts on this site. If you want the lowest price, you can choose a writer who fits your budget. But don't expect high quality.

Quality of Content.

I chose a writer with a rate of $37 per page. That's a high price for this kind of service, but he seemed the most experienced of the bunch to me. 

EssayPro.com does not provide any relevant information about its writers. The writer I chose has a huge chunk of text in the "About Me" section. It's all me, me, me. He keeps mentioning how great he is, but there is NO information about his actual qualifications.

The only good thing was that the order came in on time. He managed to get the essay done within two days. That was the only accomplishment. In terms of quality, the content was a complete disaster.

I specifically pointed out that this was an essay for the MA level. I assigned a topic from the humanities. The writer's profile showed a lot of activity in that niche, so I expected at least an average paper. I got something that didn't feel like an essay. It had no thesis statement.

The paragraphs were not balanced, and there were too many. It was a post from EssayPro Reddit. Here's how I would describe the content I received: it looked like a random, random post on Reddit, written by someone who had just learned about the issue and had done a little research before trying to sound smart in his remarks.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by rebecca1

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register